How can we help you?
We matched that to:
How do I notify you of an address change?
- Select Profile & Settings from the left navigation.
- Select My Profile.
- Click on the Edit link beside Address, Phone or Email.
- Make your edits.
- Click the Save changes button.
- This option will only affect a change to your personal accounts, i.e., Chequing, Savings, Credit Card, Access Card, Mortgage and Loans. Your address will not be changed for the following accounts: TD Direct Investing and TD Wealth accounts, TD Trust, TD US Dollar Advantage Visa, Safety Deposit Boxes and Safekeeping items. To change your address for one of these other accounts, please contact the appropriate area.
- If you are a joint account holder, please ensure all other account holders update their address information.
- If you have moved, you may also need to update your bill payment account numbers.
- If your address is outside of Canada, please call EasyLine telephone banking at 1-866-222-3456, Phone Directory.
Thank you for your input!
Still not finding the answers you need?
Please note that the answers to the questions are for information purposes only for the products discussed. Individual circumstances may vary. In case of discrepancy, the documentation prevails.