How can we help you?
We matched that to:
How can I view my direct deposit information and get the form in EasyWeb?
Direct Deposit is the most convenient way to receive recurring deposits (e.g., pay cheque, pension, government, annuity, interest payments) with immediate access to funds.
To obtain your account information and download a pre-filled form for Direct Deposits (or Pre-Authorized Debits):
After you log in to EasyWeb:
- Select Accounts in the left menu
- Select the account for which you require Direct Deposit information (or Pre-Authorized Debit Payments)
- Once on the Account Activity page, select the "Direct deposit form (PDF)" link on the right side of the page
- You will then get a pop-up page (PDF) pre-filled with your account's 5-digit Transit (branch) number, 3-digit Institution number (004) and your 7-digit Account number.
- Use the account details provided in this PDF to set up Direct Deposits (or Pre-Authorized Debit Payments).
The PDF form also contains useful information about setting up direct deposit with the federal government and your employer.
Adobe Reader must be installed to view this document. Download Adobe Reader. Safari users should also ensure that the pop-up blocker is disabled.
>> Get a Direct Deposit form (PDF) / Void Cheque now in EasyWeb.
Please note that the answers to the questions are for information purposes only for the products discussed. Individual circumstances may vary. In case of discrepancy, the documentation prevails.