We matched that to:

How do I cancel my statement?

How to cancel your statement

If you no longer wish to receive a paper statement in the mail, change your delivery preferences on your account to Online. You'll continue to receive a monthly statement online, viewable in EasyWeb, but we'll stop mailing them to you as soon as we're able to process your request.

How to change your delivery preferences

It's easy to change your delivery preferences in EasyWeb:   

1. Log in to EasyWeb
2. Go to Delivery Preferences, under Statements & Documents in the left-hand navigation
3. Change your eligible accounts to whatever delivery preference you wish
4. If you're switching to Online, you'll then be asked to review and agree to a legal Consent agreement.

If you’re not already registered for EasyWeb Internet banking, you can register online for internet banking that's secure, convenient and easy. You'll be able to access Online Statements and many other useful services, like web bill payment.

If you don't wish to receive any statement, Paper or Online, you can call EasyLine telephone banking at 1-866-222-3456 to sign up for our Paperless Delivery Preference. 

Did we answer your question?

back to topTop