We matched that to:

How do I cancel my paper statements and switch to online statements in EasyWeb?

How to cancel your paper statement

If you no longer wish to receive a paper statement in the mail, change your delivery preferences on your account to Online. You'll continue to receive a monthly statement online, viewable in EasyWeb, and we'll stop mailing them to you as soon as we're able to process your request.

How to change your statements delivery preferences

After you log in to EasyWeb: 

  1. Select Accounts from the left-hand navigation
  2. Select Statements & Documents and then Delivery Preferences in the left-hand navigation
  3. Change your eligible accounts to whatever delivery preference you wish
  4. If you're switching to Online, you'll then be asked to review and agree to a legal Consent agreement.

You can change the delivery preference for your accounts any time.

>> Review and update your Statements and Documents delivery preferences now in EasyWeb

Did we answer your question?

back to topTop