How can we help you?
We matched that to:
How do I make a payment to my TD credit card?
There are three ways you can make a payment to your TD credit card in EasyWeb and on the TD app.
(1) You can transfer funds from another TD account.
After you login:
- Select Transfers from the left menu or within the Accounts tab
- Open the From drop down list and select the account to transfer your payment from.
- Open the To drop down list and select the name of the TD credit card you wish to pay.
- Enter the amount you want to transfer (pay) and select Next.
- Review your details and select Finish on the confirmation page to complete your transfer.
(2) You can add your personal or business TD credit card to your payee list in Payments.
After you login:
- Select Payments from the left menu or within the Accounts tab.
- Select Pay Canadian Bills.
- Click the Add payee button on the Pay Canadian Bills page.
- In Enter Payee Name, enter the credit card you have – "TD Visa"- and click Search.
- Enter your TD credit card number in the Account Number field and select Next. A description (e.g. Mom's card) is optional.
- Review your payee information and select Finish on the confirmation page.
- If you want to make a payment right away, just select Pay this Payee.
(3) You can use your TD Points or Cash Back Dollars to help pay down your Account balance. .
After you login to EasyWeb or the TD app:
- Select the Pay With Rewards button on the Activity Page.
- Choose the amount of TD Points or Cash Back Dollars you wish to redeem to make a payment. NOTE: A minimum $25 Cash Back Dollars or 10,000 TD Points is required.
- Follow the prompts and complete by clicking on the Pay With Rewards button.
NOTE: Your TD Points/Cash Back Dollars balance will be immediately updated but it will take up to two business days for the payment to be applied to your Credit Card account.
Payment requests submitted on Fridays, on or after 12 PM EST, or any time on a weekend will not be processed until the following business day. Payment requests submitted on a statutory holiday will not begin until the next business day.
If you want to redeem your TD Points through EasyWeb or the TD app to help pay down your TD Business Travel Visa Card Account balance, your TD Business Travel Visa Card Account must appear in your personal EasyWeb profile. Please call us at 1-800-983-8472 so we can arrange this for you. If your TD Business Travel Visa Card Account already appears in your personal EasyWeb profile, remember to login to EasyWeb using your personal TD Access Card.
If you have a TD U.S. Dollar Visa, select Payments from the top navigation menu.
Alternatively, you can pay your TD Credit Card at a TD ATM or any TD Canada Trust branch.
Should you have any immediate questions, please call EasyLine telephone banking at 1-866-222-3456. Banking Specialists are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Thank you for your input!
Still not finding the answers you need?
Please note that the answers to the questions are for information purposes only for the products discussed. Individual circumstances may vary. In case of discrepancy, the documentation prevails.