How can we help you?
We matched that to:
How do I cancel a pending bill payment in EasyWeb?
After you login:
- Select Pay Bills from the left menu.
- Select Scheduled Payments.
- If you use more than one Access Card, choose the Access Card used to make the payment.
- The screen will show your detailed list of Scheduled/Pending Payments
- To cancel a payment listed as Pending, select Cancel under the Action column.
- When the small window opens, select Yes, cancel.
- Your confirmation page will appear. When you select the Scheduled Payments button, your payments list will appear and show that payment as Cancelled.
Please note: When cancelling a recurring pending payment instruction, all future payments related to that instruction will be cancelled.
Please note that the answers to the questions are for information purposes only for the products discussed. Individual circumstances may vary. In case of discrepancy, the documentation prevails.