How can we help you?
We matched that to:
What information do I need to receive an international wire transfer in my TD Canada Trust account?
TD Canada Trust accounts can receive wire transfers in Canadian/U.S. dollars only.
The person sending the wire transfer to your TD Canada Trust account must provide the following information about you and your account to their financial institution:
- Your name (as account holder) and your full address
- Your Account number
- Your branch transit number and full branch address
- TD's Institution number: 004
- TD's Swift Code (international): TDOMCATTTOR (applies to all accounts and branch locations)
If the transfer is in U.S. dollars, you may need to provide the following information from our U.S Correspondent Bank:
- Settlement to: Bank of America, New York
- SWIFT: BOFAUS3NXXX
- Fedwire ABA# 026009593
A wire transfer takes approximately 3-5 business days to be processed and received, depending on the currency sent and how many intermediary banks are used for the transfer.
Please note that the answers to the questions are for information purposes only for the products discussed. Individual circumstances may vary. In case of discrepancy, the documentation prevails.