We matched that to:

On what type of accounts can a stop payment be requested?

Stop payment requests can be placed on cheques or pre-authorized payments issued on the following personal and business (CAD or USD) accounts:

  • Chequing accounts
  • Savings accounts
  • Unsecured Line of Credit accounts
  • Secured Line of Credit accounts

>> Click here to request a stop payment in EasyWeb.

  • Note: The fee for stop payments will be charged in the currency of the account in question.

Did we answer your question?

back to topTop