How can we help you?
We matched that to:
How do I transfer money to another TD Canada Trust customer?
Transfer funds to another TD Canada Trust Customer
You can transfer funds from your TD Canada Trust personal account to that of another TD Canada Trust customer using Interac e-Transfer®.
An Interac e-Transfer® is typically received within 1 minute, some transfers may take up to 30 minutes.
Alternatively, you can set up your recipient as a Personal Payee and transfer funds through the TD app or EasyWeb.
If your recipient has already been set up as a Payee:
- On the TD app, first select Bills from the hamburger menu icon at the top left corner of the screen, then select Pay Bills.
- On EasyWeb, select Pay Bills from the left-hand navigation menu.
- The full name of the person you want to transfer the money to
- Branch number (four digits)
- Account number
- Alias you want to use as a label for the Payee, which must be 1-5 alphanumeric characters, for example "Mom" or "Son"
Personal Payee transfers will typically be processed on the same or next business day.
Please note that the answers to the questions are for information purposes only for the products discussed. Individual circumstances may vary. In case of discrepancy, the documentation prevails.