How can we help you?
We matched that to:
When will TD Canada Trust process my Personal Payee payment?
Bill payment processing
It's easy and convenient to make personal payee payments and pay bills via EasyWeb, EasyLine, and Mobile banking. TD Canada Trust will typically process these payments on the same or next business day.
|Transaction processed||Bill paid|
|Monday - Friday before 11:59 p.m. ET (8:59 p.m. PT)||Immediately, dated the same business day||Same business day after 11:59 p.m. ET||Next business day|
|Saturday - Sunday before 11:59 p.m. ET Sunday||Immediately, dated the same business day||Sunday, after 11:59 p.m. ET||Next business day|
For example, if you pay your cable bill on EasyWeb on a Thursday before 11:59 p.m.. ET (before 8:59 p.m. PT), the funds will be withdrawn from your account immediately, dated in your passbook or statement with Thursday's date, prepared for processing after the 11:59 p.m. ET cutoff, and forwarded to the cable company (or their designate) on Friday.
Or, if you make the same payment on a Friday at or after 11:59 p.m. ET (8:59 p.m PT), the funds will be withdrawn from your account immediately, dated in your passbook or statement the next business day (Monday), prepared for processing after the Sunday evening 11:59 p.m. cutoff, and forwarded to the cable company (or their designate) on Monday.
Please note the following:
- If you make a mistake, you have until 11:59 p.m. ET to have your bill payment corrected or cancelled by calling EasyLine telephone banking.
- Always follow the specific payment requirements outlined by your billing company on their statement to you. See 'When will my bill payment be processed by the Bill Company?' below, for further details.
- The business day cutoff time for bill payments and Personal Payee payments posted at the Green Machine ATM is 9:00 p.m. ET, Monday through Friday.
- Some bill companies direct TD Canada Trust to transmit their payment files to a designated bank and/or payment processor (i.e. a 'designate'), instead of directly to the bill company.
- Credit card payments posted between 11:59 p.m. ET Friday and 11:59 p.m. ET Sunday, or on Statutory holidays, are delivered with the next business day's payments, after the next business day's 11:59 p.m. ET cutoff.
Thank you for your input!
Still not finding the answers you need?
Please note that the answers to the questions are for information purposes only for the products discussed. Individual circumstances may vary. In case of discrepancy, the documentation prevails.