How can we help you?
We matched that to:
How many phone numbers must I add for Two-Step Verification?
You must always have at least one phone number available, mobile or land line, to receive one-time security codes, and you can add a total of five phone numbers.
We recommend you add more than one phone number for several reasons:
- If you travel with a different SIM card or phone number
- If you travel and have access to a land line or mobile phone number that you trust at your destination, we recommend adding that phone number to your Security Settings, before you leave
- To make sure you can access your accounts, no matter where you are
- When your primary phone is not nearby
- If your primary phone is lost or not working
To view, update and add phone numbers to receive one-time security codes, go to Security Settings.
Please note that the answers to the questions are for information purposes only for the products discussed. Individual circumstances may vary. In case of discrepancy, the documentation prevails.