How can we help you?
We matched that to:
Can I cancel my TD Global Transfer through the TD app?
If you want to cancel your Western Union® Money Transfer℠ and get a full refund of the transfer fees and principal amount, you can do so from your Transaction History page. Simply follow these steps:
After logging into the TD app
- Select Transfers from the options in the left-hand menu.
- Select History from the Transfers menu
- Select the Globally tab on the right
- Your transfers will be listed under the Money Sent section of the History screen
- Select the Western Union® Money TransferSM you'd like to cancel
- Select Cancel Transfer at the bottom of your Western Union® Money TransferSM Receipt
A Western Union® Money Transfer℠ cannot be cancelled within the first hour of being sent, or when we are completing validation of transaction, or after your recipient has picked up their funds.
Once your money transfer has been cancelled, it can take up to 5 business days for the funds to be returned to your account. You will not be charged a cancellation fee.
If the funds have still not been returned to your account after 5 days, please contact us at 1-844-352-1148.
Please note, once a Send to Card or a Send to Account money transfer has been confirmed by you (the sender), it cannot be cancelled or modified.
In some cases, your TD Global Transfer may be rejected due to various reasons, such as insufficient or incorrect information. In these circumstances, funds will be refunded to your account in 3-5 business days.
Please note that the answers to the questions are for information purposes only for the products discussed. Individual circumstances may vary. In case of discrepancy, the documentation prevails.