How can we help you?
We matched that to:
What if I don't recognize the displayed TD IdentificationPlus security questions?
TD IdentificationPlus IDPlus would not display a question you did not choose, however since these security questions are chosen from a predetermined list, it is possible that you accidentally selected a question without realizing it.
Please note: We’re gradually replacing security questions with Two-Step Verification which sends you a unique security code by text or voice message to your device of choice whenever we need to verify your identity. You simply enter that security code into the TD screen and continue banking. In the meantime, your account may still use IdentificationPlus Security Questions to verify your identity.
To reset your TD IdentificationPlus questions:
- Select Profile & Settings from within the My Accounts tab or from the left navigation.
- Select Password & Security.
- Select the Edit link beside your Security Questions.
- Choose your question(s) and click Update selected questions. If you'd like to update all of your security questions, select theUpdate all questions button.
- Click your name in the top right corner
- Select Customize Site
- Select Security Settings
- Choose your question(s) and click Update Selected Questions. If you'd like to update all of your security questions, select the Update All Questions button.
In the TD app
- Login, then select Profile & Settings from the main menu.
- Select Security Questions, then follow the steps to update any questions you wish, one at a time.
Thank you for your input!
Still not finding the answers you need?
Please note that the answers to the questions are for information purposes only for the products discussed. Individual circumstances may vary. In case of discrepancy, the documentation prevails.