How can we help you?
We matched that to:
What if I receive a TD Visa Mobile Alert for a transaction I do not recognize?
Unrecognized transaction and the TD Visa Mobile Alert Service*
If you receive a TD Visa Mobile Alert for a transaction that you don't recognize, check to see if the unfamiliar transaction is one of the following:
• An automatic bill payment you set up for a recurring service (like cable or telephone)
• A transaction that was paid for by way of a deposit and then a final payment
• An aggregated charge (several small purchases combined into one, such as buying $0.99 songs online)
• A purchase initiated by an Authorized User who may have the same TD Visa card number
• An initial authorization charge from a restaurant or hotel
If you still cannot identify the transaction, please call the number on the back of your TD Visa Card and one of our phone agents will investigate the matter for you.
To set up your TD Visa Card with the TD Visa Mobile Alerts Service* you need to register your TD Visa Card at tdrewards.com. Then simply access the My Account > Set-Up TD Visa Mobile Alerts page and go to SETUP ALERTS tab. For assistance, please call the number on the back of your TD Visa Card.
*The TD Visa Mobile Alerts Service ("Service") is offered by The Toronto-Dominion Bank exclusively for TD Visa Cards. The Service provides email alerts and mobile phone alerts which are sent by Visa Canada. For full details about his Service, please read the TD Visa Mobile Alerts Service Terms & Conditions which are available for review during the Service registration process.
Thank you for your input!
Still not finding the answers you need?
Please note that the answers to the questions are for information purposes only for the products discussed. Individual circumstances may vary. In case of discrepancy, the documentation prevails.