How can we help you?
We matched that to:
Why did I not receive a TD Visa Mobile Alert when I expected one?
Missing TD Visa Mobile Alert
TD Visa Mobile Alerts are not sent if the:
• Transaction is processed outside of the Visa payment network (e.g. Cash Advance made at a TD ATM using your TD Visa Card)
• Merchant has not yet submitted the transaction information for processing.
Also, if you have chosen to receive alerts only for pre-set dollar amount transactions, you will not receive an alert for any purchase that is lower than the pre-set amount that you specified.
Additionally, a TD Visa Mobile alert may not be received because:
• Your mobile device carrier drops the message
• Your mobile device remains out of the coverage area at the time the mobile alert was sent
• Your mobile device carrier blocks the message, or your mobile device plan does not include SMS text messages
To set up your TD Visa Card with the TD Visa Mobile Alerts Service * you need to register your TD Visa Card at tdrewards.com. Then simply access the My Account > Set-Up TD Visa Mobile Alerts page and go to SETUP ALERTS tab. For assistance, please call the number on the back of your TD Visa Card.
*The TD Visa Mobile Alerts Service ("Service") is offered by The Toronto-Dominion Bank exclusively for TD Visa Cards. The Service provides email alerts and mobile phone alerts which are sent by Visa Canada. For full details about his Service, please read the TD Visa Mobile Alerts Service Terms & Conditions which are available for review during the Service registration process.
Please note that the answers to the questions are for information purposes only for the products discussed. Individual circumstances may vary. In case of discrepancy, the documentation prevails.