How can we help you?
We matched that to:
How do I add another Access Card to the EasyWeb login screen?
EasyWeb can conveniently store and remember multiple Access Cards.
To add additional Access Cards to the login screen
- Select the drop-down arrow in the Username or Access Card input box
- Select Add Username or Access Card
- Enter your additional Username or Access Card number. Do not enter spaces or dashes.
- If you wish, add a Description that will associate the Access Card with the user (e.g. Dad's Card)
- Check the box "Remember me".
- Enter your password.
- Select Login.
The next time you log in, the additional Usernames/Access Cards will appear in the drop-down menu.
You can take comfort in knowing that the Remember me feature will not save your password. The Remember me feature will only store your Username or Access Card number.
You may also be interested in: How do I turn off the Remember me feature?
Please note that the answers to the questions are for information purposes only for the products discussed. Individual circumstances may vary. In case of discrepancy, the documentation prevails.