How can we help you?
We matched that to:
How do I change my name on my bank account?
How to change your name on your account
To report a name change, please visit your local TD Canada Trust branch and provide name change documentation (e.g., Marriage certificate, license, solemnization document, certificate of name change, etc.).
If you are looking to change your Account Names (i.e. "Home Expenses" instead of Every Day Chequing Account) follow these steps to rename your accounts:
After you log in to EasyWeb:
- From the left navigation, select Profile & Settings
- Select Account Settings to view account related information
- Under the My Accounts section, select Rename Your Accounts
- Under My Account Name, type in what you would like us to refer to your account as
- When you are done, select Save Settings
Please note that the answers to the questions are for information purposes only for the products discussed. Individual circumstances may vary. In case of discrepancy, the documentation prevails.