How can we help you?
We matched that to:
How do I order a copy of a cheque?
View and print a copy of a cheque
You can now view a copy of any cheque that has cleared your account within the past 90 days:
1. Log in to EasyWeb using your Access Card number and EasyWeb password
2. Click on your account number
3. Locate the cheque in your account history
4. Click on the View Cheque link provided with the transaction description
5. Print the cheque if you need a permanent copy for your records
EasyWeb View Cheque Service is free for all personal chequing, savings and U.S. dollar accounts.
You can also request a copy of a cheque by calling EasyLine telephone banking at 1-866-222-3456 or visiting your nearest branch for assistance. (In-branch fees: Free if cheque cashed within last 90 days; $15 if cheque cashed prior to the last 90 days.)
Thank you for your input!
Still not finding the answers you need?
Please note that the answers to the questions are for information purposes only for the products discussed. Individual circumstances may vary. In case of discrepancy, the documentation prevails.