How can we help you?
We matched that to:
How do I stop a pre-authorized payment?
Contact the company that submits your payment to permanently stop a pre-authorized payment.
You can also request a stop payment for the transaction. It's easy to request a stop payment in EasyWeb:
- Log in to EasyWeb using your Username or Access Card number and your password.
- Choose Pay Bills from the left navigation menu.
- Choose Make a Stop Payment from the left menu.
- After reading the terms and conditions, complete the details for the payment and select Next.
- Follow the instructions to make your request.
Please note: A fee of $12.50 will be charged for each stop payment requested.
Please note: Making a Stop Payment is different than cancelling a pending or recurring bill payment you have set up in EasyWeb. A Stop Payment can be made on cheques you have written and pre-authorized payments you have arranged directly with a merchant. To cancel a payment you have set up in EasyWeb go to Scheduled Payments.
For assistance in placing a stop payment on a pre-authorized payment, please contact EasyLine telephone banking at 1-866-222-3456 or visit your local TD Canada Trust branch.
Please note that the answers to the questions are for information purposes only for the products discussed. Individual circumstances may vary. In case of discrepancy, the documentation prevails.