How can we help you?
We matched that to:
How do I create my username?
Within EasyWeb or WebBroker:
- From the left navigation, select Profile & Settings.
- Select Password & Security
- Select Create Username. You will be prompted to pick a username having 8 to 25 characters, along with a valid email address to be used should you forget your username.
To create your username, please follow these steps:
- Choose a combination of alphanumeric characters, periods and underscores. (Note: Your username cannot be entirely numeric.)
- Do not include any spaces.
- Do not start or end with a period or underscore.
- Do not include consecutive periods and/or underscores.
- Ensure that your username differs from your password.
To enter your email address, please follow these steps:
- Ensure that it is 60 characters or less.
- Do not place a number in the first and last position.
- Do not place periods and underscores in the first and last position.
- Avoid having 2 or more consecutive periods and/or underscores.
- Include only one “@” symbol.
- Include at least one period.
Please note that the answers to the questions are for information purposes only for the products discussed. Individual circumstances may vary. In case of discrepancy, the documentation prevails.