How can we help you?
We matched that to:
How do I cancel a pending payment?
Cancel a Pending Payment
Pending payment instructions can be cancelled through EasyWeb up until the day the payment is scheduled to be processed from the bank account.
How to cancel a post-dated Canadian bill payment:
- Select Pay Bills from the left menu.
- Select Scheduled Payments.
- If you use more than one Access Card, choose the Access Card used to make the payment.
- The screen will show your detailed list of Scheduled/Pending Payments
- To cancel a payment listed as Pending, select Cancel under the Action column.
- When the small window opens, select Yes, cancel.
- Your confirmation page will appear. When you select the Scheduled Payments button, your payments list will appear and show that payment as Cancelled.
After 11:59 p.m. ET, you will not be able to cancel this payment in EasyWeb. Please contact EasyLine telephone banking at 1-866-222-3456 and a banking specialist will be happy to help you.
Please note: When cancelling a recurring pending payment instruction, all future payments related to that instruction will be cancelled.
Please note that the answers to the questions are for information purposes only for the products discussed. Individual circumstances may vary. In case of discrepancy, the documentation prevails.