How can we help you?
We matched that to:
How do I cancel a pending bill payment in EasyWeb?
After you login:
- Select Pay Bills from the left menu.
- Select Scheduled Payments.
- If you use more than one Access Card, choose the Access Card used to make the payment.
- The screen will show your detailed list of Scheduled/Pending Payments
- To cancel a payment listed as Pending, select Cancel under the Action column.
- When the small window opens, select Yes, cancel.
- Your confirmation page will appear. When you select the Scheduled Payments button, your payments list will appear and show that payment as Cancelled.
Please note: When cancelling a recurring pending payment instruction, all future payments related to that instruction will be cancelled.