How can we help you?
We matched that to:
How do I change my account type in EasyWeb?
Changing your account type in EasyWeb
After you login:
- Select Accounts from the left menu if your Accounts page is not already open.
- Select any of your accounts.
- Select Change Account Type in the left menu.
- Select the account you wish to change from the drop down.
- Choose the account type you wish to change to.
- Verify that your email address is correct.
- If you would like to permanently change your email address, please select Profile & Settings from the left menu. You'll see Address under My Profile.
- Select Next to process the request. Click the Back button to cancel this transaction
>> Change your account type now in EasyWeb.
- Your Change Account Type request will be verified and processed within 2 business days.
- This request is manually verified and subject to verification and acceptance by TD Canada Trust.
- You will receive a non-confidential email from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We may attempt to phone you for clarification.
Please note: If you would like to change your account type to a TD Youth Account or a TD Student Chequing Account, please contact EasyLine telephone banking or visit the nearest TD branch. Please remember to have your Access Card and EasyLine telephone banking Phone Code available at the time of your call. You will need to provide proof of eligibility (see below) for these account types.
Proof of Eligibility:
Please note that the answers to the questions are for information purposes only for the products discussed. Individual circumstances may vary. In case of discrepancy, the documentation prevails.