How can we help you?
We matched that to:
How do I change my account type?
To change your account type, follow the steps below:
After you login:
- Select Accounts from the left menu if your Accounts page is not already open.
- Select any of your accounts.
- Select Change Account Type in the left menu.
- Select the account you wish to change from the drop down.
- Choose the account type you wish to change to.
- Verify that your email address is correct.
- If you would like to permanently change your email address, please select Profile & Settings from the left menu. You'll see Address under My Profile.
- Verify your correct daytime phone number and evening phone number (optional)
- Select Next to process the request. Click the Back button to cancel this transaction
- This request is manually verified and subject to verification and acceptance by TD Canada Trust.
- You will receive a non-confidential email from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We may attempt to phone you for clarification.
If you are not registered for EasyWeb Internet banking, please call EasyLine telephone banking at 1-866-222-3456 or visit your local branch.
Please note: If you would like to change your account type to a Youth Account, TD Every Day with Student Discount Chequing Account or a Seniors Rebated account, contact EasyLine telephone banking at 1-866-222-3456. Please remember to have your Access Card and EasyLine telephone banking Phone Code available at the time of your call. You will need to provide proof of eligibility (see below) for these account types.
Proof of Eligibility:
- Youth Account - Date of birth
- TD Every Day with Student Discount Chequing Account - Proof of enrollment
- Seniors Rebated Accounts - Date of birth
Please note that the answers to the questions are for information purposes only for the products discussed. Individual circumstances may vary. In case of discrepancy, the documentation prevails.