How can we help you?
We matched that to:
How do I transfer money between my TD Canada Trust Canadian dollar and U.S. dollar accounts in EasyWeb?
Transfer money between your Canadian dollar account and your U.S. dollar account held at TD Canada Trust
After you login to EasyWeb:
- Select Transfers from the left menu.
- Select Foreign Exchange (Canada/US)
- Select your Canadian dollar or U.S. dollar account where the funds will be transferred from.
- Select your Canadian dollar or U.S. dollar account where the funds will be transferred to.
- Enter the amount to be transferred.
- Select the currency you wish to use for your foreign exchange transfer.
- Select Next to obtain a real-time rate, and to continue with your transfer. If you wish to cancel your transfer, or clear the information you have already input, click Clear.
Please note: You have the option of completing your foreign exchange transfer in either Canadian dollars or U.S. dollars, regardless of the currency of the account you are sending from.
Due to market fluctuations, the real-time exchange rate given to you on EasyWeb is time-limited. For transactions under $35,000 U.S. dollars, the real-time exchange rate is valid for one minute. For transactions over $35,000 U.S. dollars, the real-time exchange rate is valid for 30 seconds.
>> Make a Transfer now in EasyWeb
Please note that the answers to the questions are for information purposes only for the products discussed. Individual circumstances may vary. In case of discrepancy, the documentation prevails.