How can we help you?
We matched that to:
What information do I need to receive an international wire transfer in my TD Canada Trust account?
TD Canada Trust accounts can receive wire transfers in Canadian/U.S. dollars only.
The person sending the wire transfer to your TD Canada Trust account must provide the following information about you and your account to their financial institution:
- Your name (as account holder) and your full address
- Your Account number
- Your branch transit number and full branch address
- TD's Institution number: 004
- TD's Swift Code (international): TDOMCATTTOR (applies to all accounts and branch locations)
If the transfer is in U.S. dollars, you may need to provide the following information from our U.S Correspondent Bank:
- Settlement to: Bank of America, New York
- SWIFT: BOFAUS3NXXX
- Fedwire ABA# 026009593
A wire transfer takes approximately 3-5 business days to be processed and received, depending on the currency sent and how many intermediary banks are used for the transfer.