How can we help you?
We matched that to:
How do I make an additional payment to my mortgage?
Our Mortgage Payment Options allow you to request lump-sum prepayments on your mortgage or make changes to your regular payment amount. You can make a lump-sum payment to your closed, fixed or variable interest rate mortgage, up to your annual prepayment amount of 15% of your original mortgage balance, without charge. Prepayments in excess of the annual prepayment amount will be subject to prepayment charges. For an open mortgage, you can pay down as much as you would like without prepayment charges.
To request a lump-sum prepayment to your mortgage in EasyWeb, follow these easy steps:
1. Log in to Easyweb
2. Select My Accounts > Accounts in the top menu bar, then under Personal Accounts
3. Select the appropriate mortgage account.
4. Select Mortgage Payment Options from left navigation
5. Select the appropriate mortgage account
6. Select “Make a Prepayment”
7. Select the account from which you want to pay
8. Enter a prepayment amount. You may enter a value within the indicated range, or click Calculate Savings to see how much you save by increasing
9. Click Next to verify the transaction
10. Click Confirm to complete the transaction.
You will receive a confirmation number once your request is submitted. Transactions take up to 2 business days to review for eligibility and processing. If it is not eligible, you will receive notice of this by email.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: If you want this or any future prepayment transactions processed in this calendar year through Easyweb, it must be requested prior to December 23. After this date please visit any branch to make the prepayment.
If you’re not already registered for EasyWeb Internet banking, you can register online.
For further assistance, please contact our Mortgage Specialists at 1-866-222-3456 (option '2') or visit your TD Canada Trust Branch. Mortgage Specialists are available Monday to Friday 8 AM to 10 PM, Saturday & Sunday 10 AM to 6 PM (Eastern Standard time).
Please note that the answers to the questions are for information purposes only for the products discussed. Individual circumstances may vary. In case of discrepancy, the documentation prevails.