How can we help you?
We matched that to:
How do I change my address, phone number or email in EasyWeb?
Changing your address, phone number or email
After you login to EasyWeb:
- From the left navigation, select Profile & Settings
- Select My Profile
- Use the respective Edit links to change your address, phone number and email.
Changing your address
- Enter your new postal code and select Lookup.
- On the next page, select the address link in the Number column.
- Use the fields and menus to complete your new address information and select Save changes.
If your address is outside of Canada, please call EasyLine telephone banking at 1-866-222-3456, or visit our Contact Us page and one of our customer service specialists will be happy to assist you.
Changing your phone number
Just enter your new number(s) and select Save changes.
Changing your email address
Just enter your new email where your current one appears and select Save changes.
- This option will only affect a change to your personal accounts, i.e., Chequing, Savings, Credit Card, Access Card, Mortgage and Loans. Your address will not be changed for the following accounts: TD Direct Investing and TD Wealth accounts, TD Trust, TD US Dollar Advantage Visa, Safety Deposit Boxes and Safekeeping items. To change your address for one of these other accounts, please contact the appropriate area.
- If you are a joint account holder, please ensure all other account holders update their address information.
If you have moved, you may also need to update your bill payment account numbers.
Please note that the answers to the questions are for information purposes only for the products discussed. Individual circumstances may vary. In case of discrepancy, the documentation prevails.