How can we help you?
We matched that to:
How do I cancel a U.S. Bill Pay payment?
|Please Note: As of October 18, 2018 the U.S. Bill Pay service will be discontinued on EasyWeb Online Banking and the TD app.|
We want to let you know that TD does have alternative options for you to pay your US bills
- If you pay multiple bills, consider opening a U.S. based chequing account with TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank ® to pay your bills through TD Bank Online banking. For more information on U.S. based chequing accounts with TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®, Click Here.
- Additionally, you can use your TD Access Card with Visa* Debit to shop online or in person. It is accepted by retailers in over 200 countries. For more information about the TD Access Card with Visa* Debit, Click Here.
You may cancel your U.S. bill payment using EasyWeb or the TD App (on AndroidTM, iPhone and iPad devices only), up until 11:59 p.m. ET (8:59 p.m. PT) on the day you made the payment.
To cancel on EasyWeb, please follow these steps:
After you login:
- Select Pay Bills from the left menu.
- Select Pay U.S. Bills, then View/Cancel Payments - a detailed list of payments will be displayed.
- When you have found the payment you want to cancel, select the + sign in front of the payee name to view all details on this payment.
- To cancel, select the Cancel button on the far right, verify the cancellation details, and then select Cancel payment at the bottom of the page. If the payment doesn't have a Cancel button beside it, it's not currently available to be cancelled. Try again later the same day, before 11:59 p.m. ET.
- At the Success page, select View/Cancel Payments to see a list of your payments showing that the selected payment has now been cancelled.
To cancel using the TD app (on Android, iPhone and iPad devices only), select Scheduled Payments and follow the prompts.
- Once we begin to process the payment, we may not be able to cancel the payment
- If you cancel a U.S bill payment (same-day):
- the $2.50 fee will be refunded to your bank account
- If you cancel a U.S bill payment (same-day) or it is rejected or returned for any reason:
- any regular account transaction fees still apply
- foreign exchange charges may apply and revenue may be earned by us on the return conversion
- Payment cancellations made weekdays after 8:59 p.m. ET are deposited to your account immediately and dated with the next business day's date. They will appear in your account transaction history the next day. Your account's available balance is updated immediately.
iPhone, and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Thank you for your input!
Still not finding the answers you need?
Please note that the answers to the questions are for information purposes only for the products discussed. Individual circumstances may vary. In case of discrepancy, the documentation prevails.