How can we help you?
We matched that to:
How do I cancel a U.S. Bill Pay payment I made on a previous day?
|Please Note: As of October 18, 2018 the U.S. Bill Pay service will be discontinued on EasyWeb Online Banking and the TD app.|
We want to let you know that TD does have alternative options for you to pay your US bills:
- if you pay multiple bills, consider opening a U.S. based chequing account with TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank ® to pay your bills through TD Bank Online banking. For more information on U.S. based chequing accounts with TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®, Click Here.
- Additionally, you can use your TD Access Card with Visa* Debit to shop online or in person. It is accepted by retailers in over 200 countries. For more information about the TD Access Card with Visa* Debit, Click Here.
It may be possible to cancel/stop the payment. Contact EasyLine at 1-866-222-3456 for assistance.
If you cancel/stop a U.S. bill payment after the day you made the payment, or it is rejected or returned for any reason:
- the $2.50 fee will not be refunded to your bank account
- any regular account transaction fees still apply
- foreign exchange charges may apply and revenue may be earned by us on the return conversion