How can we help you?
We matched that to:
How do I add a U.S. payee to my U.S. Bill Pay payee listing?
You can add a U.S. Bill Pay payee to your U.S. payee list using EasyWeb or the TD app for Smartphone (AndroidTM and iPhone).
To add a U.S. payee using EasyWeb:
- Log in to EasyWeb.
- Select Pay Bills from the left menu.
- Select Pay U.S. Bills.
- Select the Add U.S. payee button.
- In the Payee Name field, enter the name of the U.S. payee you want to add.
- If the company you want appears in the dropdown list, select it.
- Select Next.
- A list of payee names and mailing addresses will be provided for you to choose from.
- If the list of results is too long, enter the company's Zip Code (the first 5 numbers only)from you billing statement to narrow your search
- When the company name and their payment mailing address appears in the list, select the radio button in front of the name, and select Next.
- Enter the Payee Account Number and optional Nickname. If prompted, enter the payee's mailing address where the payment is to be mailed to as provided in the payee's billing statement. For the Zip Code, only enter the first 5 digits. Then select Next.
- At the verification step, review the U.S. payee account information carefully. If it is correct, select Finish. To make any changes, select Back.
- At the confirmation page, you can select Pay bills to make a payment to this payee, or select Add another U.S. payee to continue building your U.S. payee list.
To add a U.S. payee using the TD app for Smartphone (Android and iPhone):
- Launch the TD app.
- Select Bills.
- Select Manage Payees and follow the prompts.
Note: Payments are paid by U.S. dollar cheque and sent by mail to the name and address you have selected or manually entered. You must ensure that this information, along with your account number with the U.S. payee, is accurate and complete and reflects the payment instructions provided to you by the U.S. payee.
TM Android is a trade-mark of Google Inc.
iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Thank you for your input!
Still not finding the answers you need?
Please note that the answers to the questions are for information purposes only for the products discussed. Individual circumstances may vary. In case of discrepancy, the documentation prevails.