How can we help you?
We matched that to:
How do I customize my U.S. Bill Pay payee listing?
|Please Note: As of October 18, 2018 the U.S. Bill Pay service will be discontinued on EasyWeb Online Banking and the TD app.|
We want to let you know that TD does have alternative options for you to pay your US bills
- If you pay multiple bills, consider opening a U.S. based chequing account with TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank ® to pay your bills through TD Bank Online banking. For more information Click Here.
- Additionally, you can use your TD Access Card with Visa* Debit to shop online or in person. It is accepted by retailers in over 200 countries. For more information Click Here.
Your U.S. payees are listed in alphabetical order by default on EasyWeb and the TD app (on AndroidTM, iPhone and iPad devices only). You may change the order of how they are presented, on EasyWeb only. To change the order:
After you login:
- Select Pay Bills from the left menu.
- Select Pay U.S. Bills then select Customize Payee List underneath.
- Select the button beside Customize Order.
- To change order, select a payee name and use the arrow buttons to move the payee up or down into the position you prefer.
- Select Save Settings when you are finished.
- When you want to move a payee several places, remember to keep moving and placing your cursor on the up/down arrow next to that payee.
- When you add a new payee to your customized list, they will be placed alphabetically. Use the arrows to move them where you want.
- Your TD apps for smartphone or tablet will continue to list your payees alphabetically.
TM Android is a trade-mark of Google Inc.
iPhone, and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Thank you for your input!
Still not finding the answers you need?
Please note that the answers to the questions are for information purposes only for the products discussed. Individual circumstances may vary. In case of discrepancy, the documentation prevails.