How can we help you?
We matched that to:
How do I pay a U.S. bill using U.S. Bill Pay?
Before you can begin using the U.S. Bill Pay service, you need to go to EasyWeb to register and then add U.S payees to your U.S. Bill Pay payee listing. It only takes a few minutes to register, and there is no charge to do so.
To pay a U.S. bill from your list of U.S. payees in EasyWeb.
After you login:
- Select Pay Bills from the left menu.
- Select Pay U.S. Bills and the listing of your U.S. payees will be displayed.
- Check the box in front of the payee(s) you wish to pay – you can select up to 5 payees to pay at one time – and then select Pay selected payee(s).
- In the From Account field, select the account from the drop down menu that you want to pay your bill from.
- In the Payment Amount field, enter the amount you want to pay.
- If paying from a Canadian dollar account, select either the U.S. Dollars or Canadian Dollars radio button. The exchange rate will be displayed during the Pay U.S. Bills verification step.
- Enter a "Reason for Payment" of up to 32 characters, e.g. "Bill Payment", and select Next. The Reason for Payment will be displayed in the 'cheque memo' field of the U.S. cheque payment that is sent to the U.S. payee.
- Verify your payment information. If it is correct, select the Finish button.
- Review the confirmation message to ensure the payment(s) have been successfully completed. Follow the instructions provided if any errors have occurred.
Note: Payments made weekdays after 8:59 p.m. ET are withdrawn from your account immediately and dated with the next business day's date. They will appear in your account transaction history the next day. Your account's available balance is updated immediately.
Thank you for your input!
Still not finding the answers you need?
Please note that the answers to the questions are for information purposes only for the products discussed. Individual circumstances may vary. In case of discrepancy, the documentation prevails.