How can we help you?
We matched that to:
What information is included on a U.S. Bill Pay cheque?
The U.S. dollar cheque sent to your payee will include the following information that you provide at the time you add the payee to your U.S. payee listing, or at the time you make a payment:
- the payee's name and address
- your account number with the payee
- the amount of the payment in U.S. dollars
- the reason for the payment
- your name and address (as listed in our banking records)
Thank you for your input!
Still not finding the answers you need?
Please note that the answers to the questions are for information purposes only for the products discussed. Individual circumstances may vary. In case of discrepancy, the documentation prevails.