How can we help you?
We matched that to:
How do I customize my bill payment Payee list in EasyWeb?
Customizing your Bill Payment Payee list in EasyWeb
When you add payees to your list they are placed in alphabetical order by default. You can reorder them the way you want them to appear.
After you login:
- Select Pay Bills from the left menu.
- Select Customize Payee List.
- Select the radio button next to Customize Order. You will see up-down arrows next to your payees.
- To move a payee one place up, use the up arrow next to it. You can repeat this until the payee is placed where you want. A payee can only be moved one place at a time.
- Select Save Settings when you are done.
Tips for moving your payees
To move a payee several places you need to keep moving and placing your cursor on the up/down arrow next to that payee.
When you add a new payee to your customized list, they will be placed alphabetically. Use the arrows to move them where you want.
TD app payee list
Your payees will continue to be listed alphabetically in your TD apps for smartphone and tablet.
Please note that the answers to the questions are for information purposes only for the products discussed. Individual circumstances may vary. In case of discrepancy, the documentation prevails.