How can we help you?
We matched that to:
How do I find out the balance on my TD Credit Card?
View your TD Credit Card balance
Here are 6 easy ways to find out the balance on your TD Credit Card:
1. Log in to EasyWeb. On the View Accounts page, find your TD credit card account listed under “Credit.” Your Account balance is on the right. The Account Details link on the left will take you to the Account Activity page where you can choose a specific statement period.
If you’re not already registered for EasyWeb Internet banking, you can register online.
2. On the TD app, simply select "My Accounts" from the Home Screen. You will be prompted to log in to the TD app. Once authenticated, find your TD credit card account listed under "Credit". Your Account balance is on the right.
3. Contact the TD Credit Card Customer Service Centre.
4. Call EasyLine telephone banking at 1-866-222-3456, available 24 hours a day.
5. Visit any TD Canada Trust branch.
6. Use any TD ATM. To access a TD ATM with your TD Credit Card you will need to obtain a PIN (by visiting any TD Canada Trust branch), or you can use your TD Canada Trust Access Card – just remember to add your TD Credit Card Account as an option on your Access Card (by visiting any TD Canada Trust branch).
Please note that the answers to the questions are for information purposes only for the products discussed. Individual circumstances may vary. In case of discrepancy, the documentation prevails.