How can we help you?
We matched that to:
How do I deposit funds I received through Interac e-Transfer into my TD account?
When you receive money using Interac e-Transfer®, you'll get an email or text message from Interac telling you that a person or business has sent you money.
If you have registered your email address for Autodeposit, the money will be automatically deposited into your account without the need to answer a security question.
To enable Autodeposit when receiving an Interac e-Transfer, please see "How do I setup Autodeposit?".
To deposit the money you received (if you haven't set up Autodeposit):
- Open the Interac email or text message link and select TD to log into EasyWeb or the TD app
- Enter the correct answer to the Security Question and move to the next step.
- Select an account to deposit the funds.
Note: on the TD App, Steps 2 and 3 are in reverse order.
- Review and confirm the information that you have entered.
- Press Deposit Now to finish the transaction
That's it! Your money has been deposited and a confirmation number is provided. The sender will be notified by email and/or text that the transaction was completed.
If you are expecting an e-Transfer and have not received an email and/or text from Interac, check your 'Junk' mail folder.
You can also receive money using the "Request Money" feature from an individual or a business.
Please note that the answers to the questions are for information purposes only for the products discussed. Individual circumstances may vary. In case of discrepancy, the documentation prevails.