How can we help you?
We matched that to:
How do I make a foreign currency order?
Foreign currency order
It's easy to place a foreign currency order though EasyWeb.
After you login:
- Select Accounts from the left menu or within My Accounts.
- Select Order Foreign Currency under View Accounts.
- Select the currency you wish to order from the drop-down list of available currencies
- Click the Next button to proceed with the order
- Enter either the foreign currency amount or the amount of Canadian dollars you would like your order to be for. (The minimum order amount is $100 CAD)
- If you are ordering from a business account and have multiple profiles on your Access Card, select the business for the order
- Select the Debit From account where the funds will be withdrawn
- In Deliver to branch, enter the four digit number of the branch where you would like to pick up the foreign currency (Note: you could find the branch/transit number by using our branch locator tool)
- The email address and primary phone number we have on file for you will be populated. Or, you may enter different contact information for this order
- Click Back to return to the previous page to change the currency type
- Click Next to continue with the order. (Note: Rates are valid for 20 minutes)
- On the confirmation page, please confirm the details of your foreign currency order and the branch information where it will be sent
- Click Back to return to the previous page if you need to change the amount or branch information. Otherwise, click Finish to complete the foreign currency order
Thank you for your input!
Still not finding the answers you need?
Please note that the answers to the questions are for information purposes only for the products discussed. Individual circumstances may vary. In case of discrepancy, the documentation prevails.