How can we help you?
We matched that to:
What are some tips to help when I'm creating my five security questions?
Please note: We’re gradually replacing security questions with Two-Step Verification which sends you a unique security code by text or voice message to your device of choice whenever we need to verify your identity. You simply enter that security code into the TD screen and continue banking. In the meantime, your account may still use IdentificationPlus Security Questions to verify your identity.
Here are some tips to choosing security questions and answers:
- Choose questions and answers that you can remember without having to write them down
- Don't pick questions or answers that are easy for others to guess
- Pick unique answers - do not enter the same answer for more than one question
- Use letters and numbers or a combination of letters and numbers. Remember, you can't use special characters like # $ % *
Here are some other security tips:
- Turn off the AutoComplete or other similar function on your browser (just in case someone uses your computer without your permission)
- Don't record your usernames, passwords or security questions and answers anywhere, either in writing or on your computer
- Don't share your usernames, Access Card numbers, passwords, or security questions and answers to anyone, especially online or over the phone
Thank you for your input!
Still not finding the answers you need?
Please note that the answers to the questions are for information purposes only for the products discussed. Individual circumstances may vary. In case of discrepancy, the documentation prevails.