How can we help you?
We matched that to:
How do I process a TD credit card Balance of Account Transfer?
Request a TD credit card Balance Transfer
It's easy to process a TD credit card Balance Transfer in EasyWeb:
1. Log in to EasyWeb using your Access Card number and EasyWeb password
2. Select a Payee from your bill payment list (or select Enter a Payee to manually enter the credit card you would like to perform the balance transfer from). If you do not see the credit card name you wish to enter on the drop-down list, please contact TD Canada Trust for more details
3. Enter the amount to be transferred
4. Click on Next to proceed with the transfer(s). (You can also click Return to Account Activity if you wish to cancel the transaction.) Be sure to keep your confirmation number for your records.
- If you make a mistake, you have until 11:59 p.m. ET to have your TD credit card Balance Transfer cancelled by calling EasyLine and speaking to a Telephone Banking Specialist.
- If you have entered an amount for any balance transfer(s) that is not a whole dollar figure but instead includes cents (e.g., $25.01 or $25.53 and not $25.00), your total balance transfer calculation for each such balance transfer will be rounded up to the nearest dollar and therefore your actual available credit may be inaccurate by as much as $0.99 (depending on the amount you have entered) per each such balance transfer requested. This inaccuracy will be corrected on your Account Activity page by the next business day after your balance transfer request has been processed.
Please note that the answers to the questions are for information purposes only for the products discussed. Individual circumstances may vary. In case of discrepancy, the documentation prevails.