We matched that to:

Can I pay my property taxes myself if my mortgage is CMHC, Genworth or Canada Guaranty insured?

If your mortgage is CMHC, Genworth or Canada Guaranty insured, TD requires that TD pay your property taxes on your behalf.  Property taxes will be collected with each mortgage payment. Once you have paid down the principal balance on the mortgage enough, you may request the property taxes be paid by yourself. 

Click Here’s what you need to know about TD paying your property taxes to learn more about your Property Tax Account

You can also contact our Mortgage Specialists at 1-866-222-3456 (option '2') or visit your TD Canada Trust Branch. Mortgage Specialists are available Monday to Friday 8 AM to 10 PM, Saturday & Sunday 10 AM to 6 PM (Eastern Standard time).

Did we answer your question?

back to topTop