How can we help you?
We matched that to:
How do I set up a Pre-authorized Transfer Service between my accounts?
Set up a pre-authorized transfer service between accounts
How to set up a recurring transfer from one personal account to another in EasyWeb.
After you login:
- Select Transfers from the left menu.
- Select Between My TD Accounts then Setup Pre-Authorized Transfer Service from the left menu.
- Select your From and To accounts and enter the amount to be transferred.
- To make this a Pre-authorized recurring transfer, select a schedule from the Frequency drop down menu and choose your Start Date. An End Date is optional.
- Verify that the email address is correct and click Next. (Or click “Back” to cancel.)
- Verify your recurring transfer details and select Finish.
- Record or print the confirmation number.
Subject to applicable service charges.
Please note: Your request is manually verified and subject to verification and acceptance by TD Canada Trust, so please allow at least 24 hours for your request to be completed. You will then receive a non-confidential email from email@example.com.
Please note that the answers to the questions are for information purposes only for the products discussed. Individual circumstances may vary. In case of discrepancy, the documentation prevails.