How can we help you?
We matched that to:
How do I edit or cancel my INTERAC e-Transfer Autodeposit enrolment?
To edit or delete Autodeposit enrolment on EasyWeb:
- Select Interac e-Transfer® from the left-hand navigation.
- Select Manage Autodeposit to see a list of your active Autodeposit accounts.
- If you wish to edit, select Edit.
If you wish to delete or cancel the Autodeposit setup on a linked email address, select Delete and follow the prompts on the screen.
To edit or delete Autodeposit enrolment on the TD App:
- Select Transfers from the main page or through the 'hamburger' menu at the top left-hand corner of the screen.
- Select "Manage Autodeposit"
- Select the email address you would like to edit or delete.
- If you wish to change the email address, you will have to delete this email address and redo the registration.
If you wish to change the account linked to the Autodeposit setup, select the email address and then select the account from the Deposit To drop down menu.
If you wish to delete or cancel Autodeposit on this email address:
On Android: select the garbage bin icon on the top right of the screen and follow the prompt.
On iOS: select the Delete icon on the bottom middle of the screen and follow the prompt.
Please note that the answers to the questions are for information purposes only for the products discussed. Individual circumstances may vary. In case of discrepancy, the documentation prevails.