How can we help you?
We matched that to:
Why do I need to provide an email address and when is it used?
We need your email address so that we can send you security alerts. Security alerts are emails that we send to you whenever changes are made to your secure information, including:
- After you complete your initial security setup
- Any time you change your username or password
- If you need to retrieve your username
- When you make changes to your security phone, email or login option
- Should you ever be locked out of a TD website or app
You can view and update the email address for your security alerts in your online banking Security Settings. We will never use it to send you marketing messages and you won't receive one-time security codes to your email address.
Thank you for your input!
Still not finding the answers you need?
Please note that the answers to the questions are for information purposes only for the products discussed. Individual circumstances may vary. In case of discrepancy, the documentation prevails.