How can we help you?
We matched that to:
Where can I access the TD Bank (US) to TD (Canada) Transfer service?
You can access the TD Bank (US) to TD (Canada) Transfer service on Canada's online banking platform, EasyWeb.
To use this transfer service:
- You must be a TD Canada Trust and a TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank*, customer with an active account
- You must have an active TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank* Visa® Debit Card
- You must register and provide consent for the following:
- Online Portfolio Linking
- TD Bank (US) to TD (Canada) Transfer service
- eSign Consent
- You must be 18yrs or older
You can register for Online Portfolio Linking at your local branch/Store, through EasyLine or the Cross-Border Banking Support Team at 1-877-700-2913.
*TD Bank is TD Bank, N.A., a wholly-owned U.S. subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank. Member FDIC. Accounts issued by TD Bank, N.A. are not insured by Canada Deposit Insurance Corporation. TD Canada Trust does not provide service on TD Bank, N.A. products
Please note that the answers to the questions are for information purposes only for the products discussed. Individual circumstances may vary. In case of discrepancy, the documentation prevails.