How can we help you?
We matched that to:
How do I make a payment to my TD credit card?
There are two ways you can make a payment to your TD credit card in EasyWeb.
You can transfer funds from another TD account.
After you login:
- Select Transfers from the left menu or within the Accounts tab
- Open the From drop down list and select the account to transfer your payment from.
- Open the To drop down list and select the name of the TD credit card you wish to pay.
- Enter the amount you want to transfer (pay) and select Next.
- Review your details and select Finish on the confirmation page to complete your transfer.
You can add your personal or business TD credit card to your payee list in Payments.
After you login:
- Select Payments from the left menu or withing the Accounts tab.
- Select Pay Canadian Bills.
- Click the Add payee button on the Pay Canadian Bills page.
- In Enter Payee Name, enter the credit card you have – "TD Visa" or "TD MasterCard" - and click Search.
- Enter your TD credit card number in the Account Number field and select Next. A description (e.g. Mom's card) is optional.
- Review your payee information and select Finish on the confirmation page.
- If you want to make a payment right away, just select Pay this Payee.
If you have a TD U.S. Dollar Visa, select just select Payments from the top navigation menu and you will see it in the left menu.
Alternatively, you can pay your TD credit card at a Green Machine or any TD Canada Trust branch.
Should you have any immediate questions, please call EasyLine telephone banking at 1-866-222-3456. Banking Specialists are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Thank you for your input!
Still not finding the answers you need?
Please note that the answers to the questions are for information purposes only for the products discussed. Individual circumstances may vary. In case of discrepancy, the documentation prevails.