We matched that to:

What is the estate settlement process when there is no Will?

When someone dies without a Will (also known as dying Intestate in some provinces), the order of preference for persons to apply to be appointed as the Estate Trustee is outlined in the applicable provincial legislation. If the deceased was a resident of Quebec, please contact a TD branch to discuss documentation requirements.

Did we answer your question?

back to topTop