How can we help you?
We matched that to:
How do I increase my payment to the Term Portion on my Home Equity Line of Credit or TD Home Equity FlexLine?
To increase your payment amount in EasyWeb:
- Select My Accounts > Accounts in the top menu bar, then under Personal Accounts.
- Select the appropriate account.
- Select Mortgage Payment Options from the left navigation.
- Select the Term Portion account to which you want to increase payment.
- On the Increase Payment Amount screen, enter new payment amount. You may enter a value within the indicated range, or click Calculate Savings to see how much you save by increasing your payment amount.
- Select Next to verify the transaction.
- Review your changes and select Confirm to process the change.
You will receive a confirmation number. If approved, you will see the payment increase transaction within 2 days, backdated to the date of your request. If declined, you will receive notice of the decline by email.
Please note that the answers to the questions are for information purposes only for the products discussed. Individual circumstances may vary. In case of discrepancy, the documentation prevails.