How can we help you?
We matched that to:
How do I set up my account types to download to Quicken in EasyWeb?
Setting account types for Quicken download
EasyWeb requires you to specify account types when exporting to Quicken. To avoid having to do this every time you request a download, follow the instructions below.
After you log in to EasyWeb:
- On the Accounts page, select the account(s) you would like to download account activity from.
- On the Account Activity page, select the requested time period you would like to download.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the Accounts or Account Activity page.
- From the drop-down menu next to the button called Download, and select Intuit Quicken.
- An account set-up page called Set Up Download to Quicken or QuickBooks will display. Select the account types for each account listed. If you have initially set up these accounts in Quicken or QuickBooks, these selections MUST BE THE SAME as how you have set them up in Quicken.
- Upon clicking OK, your account preferences will be saved automatically and subsequent downloads will bypass this page.
If you do not want your account export settings saved, click the box that says Let me check these settings each time I download and you will be presented with the Set Up Download to Quicken or QuickBooks page each time you request to download your information.
Please note that the answers to the questions are for information purposes only for the products discussed. Individual circumstances may vary. In case of discrepancy, the documentation prevails.