How can we help you?
We matched that to:
When are my account balances updated?
Account update timing
Certain account balances are updated instantly. These include:
- Personal chequing/savings accounts
- Business deposit accounts
- GIC and Term deposits *
- Retirement Saving Plans *
- Line of Credit **
- Student Line of Credit **
- Loans **
- Mortgages **
- TD Credit Cards***
For the following accounts, transactions are processed overnight and the balance shown will reflect the date last updated (there will be a 24-hour delay between updates). Interest calculation is based on the payment date, thereby reducing the accruing interest. These include:
- Retirement Income Options
- TD Investment Services accounts
- TD Direct Investing accounts
- TD Wealth accounts
* Account balances do not include interest up-to-date on investment products with annual or semi-annual interest payments.
** Account balances do not include interest up-to-date.
*** Does not include Pending Transactions or US Dollar Credit Card payments made online
Please note that the answers to the questions are for information purposes only for the products discussed. Individual circumstances may vary. In case of discrepancy, the documentation prevails.